Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Annomap?
Annomap is a comprehensive solution for complete document review lifecycle. It enables the user to add annotations and notes to a document and simultaneously collaborate with multiple team members.
- Why Annomap?
Annomap removes the cumbersome and lengthy email conversations during the document review process. Multiple users can access the same file at the same time from various locations to annotate, comment and respond within the document. Users can communicate with each other, in real-time, through a messaging interface.
- What should be the system requirements to use Annomap?
On Windows: Internet Explorer version 10 onwards and latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
On Mac OS X: Latest versions of Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
On Linux: Latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- Do I need to install any browser plug-ins in order to use
No, Annomap does not require installation of any browser plug-ins.
- Can I use Annomap on Android and iPad?
Yes. Native apps will be available for Android and IOS shortly. Mobile web browsers can also be used to access Annomap on these devices.
- Does Annomap have an API?
Yes. Every feature of Annomap is accessible over an API. Contact us to partner with us and integrate Annomap with your solution.
- Can I import multiple documents at a time?
Yes, you can import multiple documents at a time.
- Should my documents be on my local machine to be added into
No, not necessarily. You may import documents from external storage solutions such as Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Sharepoint or any other DMS.
- What file formats does Annomap support?
Annomap supports PDF, MS Office, HTML and image formats.
- What is the maximum size of the document that I can import
into Annomap application?
Currently, Annomap allows file sizes up to 80 MB.
- Do I have privacy to my documents?
Yes, your documents can be seen by only those users with who you share your documents. Further, you can assign roles and permissions to the shared users according to your requirement.
- How do I review documents using Annomap?
Sign into the Annomap application and start with creating workspaces. Import/add/drag & drop your documents into the workspace and start working on them. You can also see the Help page for step-by-step guidance on how to use Annomap for document review.
- Can I share my documents with others?
Yes, you can share your documents with others from the Annomap application.
- Can I share my documents with non-Annomap users?
Yes, you can share documents with non-Annomap users. They can sign-up as new users on Annomap or choose social login in order to access the shared documents.
- How many users can I share my documents with during my
You can share your documents with as many users as you want. Annomap does not impose any restrictions in your trial period.
- Can I restore a document/workspace that I had previously
Yes, you can restore your deleted documents and workspaces at any point of time.
- Can I export the work I had done within Annomap?
Yes, you can print the reports of the work you have done in Annomap.
- Can I take a back-up of my work?
We will be coming up with a feature to take out your entire set of documents, along with any annotations that you've created.
- Where does Annomap store my documents?
Annomap provides cloud storage to all its customers. However, enterprises may choose to have their data on their own cloud or data centre.
- What languages does Annomap support?
Annomap supports documents in all languages as long as the fonts are Unicode compliant.
- What languages can I use Annomap application in?
Annomap application can be viewed in English, French, Spanish, German, Malay, Hindi and Telugu. More languages will be added soon.
- What is the disk storage space available?
It depends on your subscription plan.
- What is an annotation?
An annotation is a note written to comment on or explain a text or an image.
- Can I delete my annotation?
Yes, you can delete annotations made on your document.
- Can I update my profile?
Yes, you can update your profile.
- How do I upgrade my subscription plan?
Your subscription once you sign up is free for 90 days. You can choose any of the plans mentioned on the website and pay using your credit card. For enterprises, please contact our sales team for further details.
- Do I need to provide my credit card details during sign-up?
No, Annomap does not ask for any credit card information when you sign-up.